wiring manuals Below, you will find a solution for your 2007 Lexus ES350 Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0010 Sensor Location. This is for bank 1 intake OCV actuator.
1. Remove Engine Under Cover LH
2. Remove Engine Under Cover RH
3. Remove Cool Air Intake Duct Seal
4. Remove Engine Room Side Cover LH
5. Remove Engine Room Side Cover RH
6. Drain Engine Coolant
7. Remove FRONT SUSPENSION UPPER CENTER BRACE
8. Remove V-BANK COVER SUB-ASSEMBLY
9. Remove AIR CLEANER INLET ASSEMBLY
10. Remove AIR CLEANER CAP SUB-ASSEMBLY
11. Remove AIR CLEANER CASE SUB-ASSEMBLY
12. Remove NO. 1 AIR CLEANER INLET
13. Remove INTAKE AIR SURGE TANK
14. Remove CAMSHAFT TIMING OIL CONTROL VALVE (for Bank 1 Intake Side)
a. Disconnect the camshaft timing oil control valve connector.
b. Remove the bolt and camshaft timing oil control valve.
c. Remove the O-ring from the camshaft timing oil control valve.
Bank1 is the cylinder head closest to the firewall on Lexus/Toyota transverse engines - they even put out a service bulletin on this due to confusion on which bank was which..
2007 Lexus ES350 Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0010 Location